Statistical Process Control Course
This course teaches you how to set up and maintain a statistical process control system using JMP software.
Learn how to:
- Describe variation.
- Generate and interpret basic quality charts.
- Generate and interpret control charts for measurement data.
- Improve control chart performance.
- Calculate and interpret process capability indices.
- Monitor many variables at once.
- Handle data that does not meet assumptions, such as batch processing, correlated data, attribute data, or multivariate data.