Exploring and Analyzing Patterns in Text Data Course
This course teaches you how to find and analyze patterns in textual data using Text Explorer in JMP Pro. A workflow is defined for effective and efficient exploration. Multivariate methods are applied to the frequency of terms after weighting and dimension reduction to capture relationships among important terms and phrases.
Learn how to:
- use relevant concepts and terminology in text analytics
- prepare textual data for exploration
- use a workflow to find important terms and phrases
- customize various rules that determine the important terms and phrases
- use regular expressions to retrieve text that matches a pattern
- explore important terms and phrases with the word cloud and other JMP platforms
- work with the document term matrix (DTM)
- cluster related documents
- reduce dimensionality with the singular value decomposition (SVD) of the DTM
- associate meaning to related terms
- identify attraction and repulsion in the meaning of terms
- score new documents after supervised learning with training corpus.