Design and Analysis of Mixture Experiments Course
This course is for JMP users who deal with mixture or formulation experiments. The course demonstrates how to use various approaches to create an appropriate experimental design for commonly encountered mixture situations. The analysis of mixture experiments is also covered, including finding the optimum formulation.
Learn how to:
- Use factorial-type designs in mixture scenarios.
- Design mixture experiments using traditional and advanced design strategies.
- Properly analyze and interpret formulation experiments.
- Characterize response behavior over the formulation space with a model.
- Find optimal formulations.