Classic Design of Experiments Course
This course teaches you how to design and analyze experiments in JMP to find the vital few factors or optimize the process response. The course emphasizes the principles of experimental design while demonstrating classic approaches to screening designs and response surface designs.
Learn how to:
- explain the fundamental principles of designed experiments
- generate and analyze full and fractional factorial designs
- generate and analyze classic response surface designs
- generate and analyze blocked and split-plot designs
- generate custom designs and augment existing designs.